



Here is Madi having fun with some make up. She is all girl for sure!! Poor Steve has to put up with all of us girls. I also took some pictures of the girls in their new dresses my mom bought them. It was a fundraiser and they happened to only have these two dresses that were my girls sizes. And then also with the purchase they get to go be models for the company. So I will let you know how that goes. The photo shoot is Jan. So more to come on that. (so the photos got out of order.)


6 comments:
The girls look beautiful! We are going to have to lock them away when they get older! Love the pics!
Your girls are so pretty! I can't believe how long madi's hair is, CUTE!
I love the picture of her. She's like, "Yah, I'm beautiful!" :) Cute girls you have.
those dresses are adorable!! they both look soo cute!
Hey Jodi, thanks so much for leaving a comment on our blog! Your girls are SO adorable! And way to go with the canning! Wow! Glad to know you have a blog so we can keep posted on what you're up to. Hope you have a great holiday! Sharelle
Hey Jodi! You are right, my wife gets all the credit for the blog! But I'm glad she showed me your post. Your girls are so precious! It's great to hear from you! Merry Christmas! Craig
Ha Ha! I loved Madi going for the make up!! It's amazing the differences in girls and boys - I love it! And they look darling in their little dresses! Definitely keep the pictures coming! =)
Post a Comment