Steve and I were married September 23, 2004. Since then we have lived in 5 different places. We are now currently in Morgan and hope to stay. We two children Madi and Halli. They keep us on our toes and I have so much fun with them. Steve works in West Valley Managing stores for his company Diamond Wireless. And I am fortunate to stay at home and take care of the girls. I love it and love all of them!
she is quite the good little dancer! she is definately going to be a cheerleader like her mom! now if only we could get lexi to be a soccer player instead :)
What a cute girl!! I loved all of the pictures! I can't believe how grown up your sisters are! Is it so crazy that now we are the grown ups with kids?! =) I can't believe your cute little Halle is only 16 lbs! I just want to squeeze her! Nora will catch up to her before we know it at the rate she is moving. At her 1 month appointment she was already 12 lbs! Crazy!! It's so fun to see all that you guys have been doing! Hope you have a great Christmas!
3 comments:
Oh, she is so cute!! What a good little dancer!
she is quite the good little dancer! she is definately going to be a cheerleader like her mom! now if only we could get lexi to be a soccer player instead :)
What a cute girl!! I loved all of the pictures! I can't believe how grown up your sisters are! Is it so crazy that now we are the grown ups with kids?! =) I can't believe your cute little Halle is only 16 lbs! I just want to squeeze her! Nora will catch up to her before we know it at the rate she is moving. At her 1 month appointment she was already 12 lbs! Crazy!! It's so fun to see all that you guys have been doing! Hope you have a great Christmas!
Post a Comment