


Well we have had quite a busy month. First off I did a lot of canning with my mom and still have to get my applesauce done. Then I love Macey's case lot sale! Now I am ready for winter. Here is a picture of my stocked up pantry. On Wednesdays I pick up my cousin from school and she plays till dance. So here is a picture of all the girls having lunch. My girls continue to keep growing which is fun and sad at the same time. Halli is at a really cute stage. When I think she has picked up something and put it in her mouth I will ask her "do you have something in your mouth?" Her reply as you can see in the picture she sticks out her tongue. Halli loves to pick my flowers. So just let her one day and when she saw what was on the ground she starting picking them up and putting them back on the flowers. It was so cute. I wish I could freeze this stage. I love when they are walking and just trying to be so big. It is so cute. Madi is such a big helper and plays so cute with her. We are all doing great we ended the month with mine and Steve's 5 year anniversary and then my birthday. We have a busy next month as well. Halli turns one and we finally get to open the new business Steve has been getting started. Hopefully it turns out as well as we hope!


1 comment:
You've been SO productive! That always feels great to have everything stocked up. And I can't say it enough - your girls are DARLING! That is too cute that Halli misses Madi while she's at pre-school. What sweet sisters!
Post a Comment