Here is Madi ready to go to her first day of preschool. She was so excited and loved every min. of it. I am so happy she is able to do this. She really needs something for her. I have to say that I was a little disappointed that I was not going with her. If you know me then you know that I love preschool and hope to one day have one of my own. But since it didn't happen this year I am glad Madi stills gets the opportunity to go. Her sister Halli sure does miss her when she is gone. She just walks from room to room looking for her. It is really cute. Did I mention Halli WALKS! Yes she is getting so good at it. She started walking before she was 10 months old. It is pretty cute but sad at the same time. My baby is growing to fast. I guess it is time to talk Steve into having another. I don't know what I would do with out a little one :)
Friday, September 4, 2009
First Day of Preschool!
Here is Madi ready to go to her first day of preschool. She was so excited and loved every min. of it. I am so happy she is able to do this. She really needs something for her. I have to say that I was a little disappointed that I was not going with her. If you know me then you know that I love preschool and hope to one day have one of my own. But since it didn't happen this year I am glad Madi stills gets the opportunity to go. Her sister Halli sure does miss her when she is gone. She just walks from room to room looking for her. It is really cute. Did I mention Halli WALKS! Yes she is getting so good at it. She started walking before she was 10 months old. It is pretty cute but sad at the same time. My baby is growing to fast. I guess it is time to talk Steve into having another. I don't know what I would do with out a little one :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
she looks so grown up! i am glad she had a good first day! hopefully next year will be your year for it! and by the way i too think you should talk steve into another one!!
How cute!! Brook starts next week, too, and I'm soooo excited for her :) I hope you'll be able to start your own soon - you seem like you'd be really great at that.
how exciting, she looks so cute! and i totally support the decision in you guys having another one :)
Post a Comment