
Wow I can't believe how fast time flies. My baby is growing up so fast. She is now 9 months and it seems like yesterday I just had her. We went for her check up and she is very healthy. She weighs in at 15 lbs 5 oz. and is 28 inches long. So she is long and skinny. Halli is very busy. She is crawling and gets into everything. Her favorite thing to do is unload the dresser drawers. She is also getting very good at walking. She can stand alone and will walk holding on to you. I can't believe she is already 9 months. I love having this little girl in our home. She is very much like her dad. She looks like him and is very good at teasing. We love our Halli and very thankful for her!


2 comments:
It's so funny how Madi looks just like mommy, and Halli looks just like daddy. So cute!
It is SO crazy how fast time goes by! She has such beautiful blue eyes!! What a doll. And I loved all of the pictures of Madi playing in the sprinklers. Summer is the best!
Post a Comment