Steve and I were married September 23, 2004. Since then we have lived in 5 different places. We are now currently in Morgan and hope to stay. We two children Madi and Halli. They keep us on our toes and I have so much fun with them. Steve works in West Valley Managing stores for his company Diamond Wireless. And I am fortunate to stay at home and take care of the girls. I love it and love all of them!
What a cute blog, and cute family! My blog is private so if you wanna peek at it you have to send me your email address and I'll send you an invitation. Also, I love that pic of your little girl planting flowers. My 3 yr old has been helping me plant a garden this year too. Isn't it funny that little things like that make them so happy!?!?
3 comments:
Hey, welcome to the blogging world. Come check me out at wwwtelsherieprk.blogspot.com. Your girls are so cute!! Sherie
What a cute blog, and cute family! My blog is private so if you wanna peek at it you have to send me your email address and I'll send you an invitation. Also, I love that pic of your little girl planting flowers. My 3 yr old has been helping me plant a garden this year too. Isn't it funny that little things like that make them so happy!?!?
Oops! My email address is francis_3@peoplepc.com if you wanna send me yours.
Post a Comment